What is vintage?
Vintage is typically anything dated 20 years or older.
What should I know before buying vintage?
- Vintage sizes can be significantly smaller than today’s U.S. sizes. When looking at the vintage garment you are interested in, be sure to look at the measurements instead of the tag size, as standard sizes typically change through the years and vary by brand.
- When measuring yourself be sure to use a flexible measuring tape. To be on the safe side, we suggest that you add an inch or two to your measurements to insure that the garment will fit.
- Although we hand pick all of our vintage items, please note vintage items are fragile and have usually been worn before. Any notable flaws in the garment will be noted in the description.
- Vintage items are one of a kind items. So if you see something you love and it is your measurement/size, grab it before it’s too late!
I am in love with a vintage piece but it is too small? Too large? What should I do?
You can always purchase the piece and have a tailor fit it to your measurements if it is too large. If it is too small, we suggest that you do not purchase the garment as all sales are final on vintage and pre owned items.
What guidelines do you use to rate your vintage apparel and accessories?
These are the standards that we use to rate all of our vintage/pre-owned apparel and accessories which is noted in every product description.
- MINT - No problems, as close to "new" as possible for its age. Likely never worn or used.
- EXCELLENT - Shows normal wear expected for age, but nothing easily visible.
- VERY GOOD - Shows normal wear expected for age with some minor problems visible, but problems will not detract.
- GOOD - Has some obvious visual problems. Structure is intact. Problems could be fixed.
- FAIR - Has some obvious visual problems. Structure may have problems. Problems could be fixed. So if you are creative and up for a project, these are still interesting pieces.
What is your return policy?
Please click here to view our return policy.